Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Funny, cute kids!

The other day Abbey was watching DHC with me. The show I was watching was about ladies giving birth. So was real interested in it. (takes after me) Then today she was thinking, and then turned to me and said "Some times when ladies poop, a baby comes out of their bums". Hahaha! That is so funny to me!

Today at the gym Jaden walked over to the bags and kicked the bag, well as good as a 1 yr old can, and he tried punching it. It was way cute!

Mrs potato head!





















modeling her make over!






















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbey is so funny!!! I love your kids to death and wish I could see more of them!!

My mom is out of work again for awhile (to get her throat thing fixed... I'm not sure if she's told ya or if I have) so I gotta take that advantage once again and visit you and the kids!

BTW, did I say my mom saw you at Winegars for Jaden's party (you were getting ready for it) and said you looked awesome? You go girl!! Then again, I don't really think you have much to fix. Love you!

The Viewer said...

LOL Love the eyes! What funny kids. Abbey is so beyond her years, I love it!

Anonymous said...

YOUR KIDS ARE DOLLS!! SOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see more of ya this weekend. :) love your sister Lindsey Dawn Kilpack Hemara

Balser said...

What did Ms Potato Head put on her eyes?! I love that Jayden tried being like daddy!

Kaylin said...

So cute!

Audrey said...

Ha Ha! The first picture with Abbey that had makeup on her eyes worried me at first. I was thinking, "What is wrong with her eyes? They are an odd purple color and she looks like she might be sick." HA HA! It's her makeover! LOL that makes me laugh!!!