Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had a blast over the long Holiday weekend. It started out at the cabin with my parents, my sister Lindsey and her family, and my brother Dallin and his wife. We went 4 wheelin, Target shooting, and roasted marshmallows and hot dogs by the campfire. Oh and I can't forget Frisbee golf that my dad put together! Then the next day we had family and friends over to my house for a BBQ! We had yummy food and played some fun games. Then we headed over to Sugar house park for fireworks. Here are some pictures of our weekend fun!



goin shootin! Getting ready to show the guys up! I did show them up! I was the first one to shoot a clay pigeon! I shot 2! I beat my dad, and Robby! Sorry guys. Dallin did tie with me, and Hemi beat me by 1.






Rambo! My dad, Hemi and Robby setting up targets





Dallin and Grisel.






Dallin and Grisel shooting targets with Robby's hand gun.








The great "Rein deer!"




So I need to explain about the Elk on the wall with his face covered. At our cabin my uncle put his Elk head up on the wall. (I don't like it, I think it's too big for the cabin and it's gross) But any way, Abbey doesn't like it either. one of the couches is under the Elk head, and she refuses to sit on that couch or go near the Elk. But she calls it a rein deer. She thinks it is one of Santa's rein deer. Any way, when it was time for bed, we slept out in the living room. She didn't want to go to sleep because she hated the thoughts of the "rein deer" watching her. It was scary. So she asked Robby to cover it's face while we slept. So we did, and then she was good, and fell right to sleep. In the morning she said. "ok, you can take the blanket off the rein deer. I am a wake now." hahaha, I thought it was so funny! Then she was sitting on the couch starring at the Elk, and she said "That deer is silly!" We asked why, and she said "because it's smiling at me" and it's true, well I mean, it's mouth is turned up slightly, so it kinda looks like it's smiling.







Getting ready for bed. family at the cabin!



Jaden walking! he gets so excited!



Jaden walks all over the place!



Jaden is walking 80% of the time, and when he does he pulls the funniest faces! He gets so excited!
My dad, (papa Bill) playing in the sand box down at the cabin with Hannah and Abbey! The girls loved that grandpa was playing with them.
Jaden getting ready to go 4 wheelin!


Robby was holding Dallin down while we all tickled him!





Robby wrestling Dallin, so we could tickle him. (Don't worry, it's not broke back mountain part 2.)




Just playing on a hot 4th of July! We had a BBQ at my house with some family and friends. my friend Margarita's little girl Marissa, my Niece Hannah and Abbey!


Getting ready to eat Hamburgers!


wondering why we are all staring at them.




We went to Sugar house park to see the fireworks with my sister Lindsey, Hemi, my brother Dallin and his wife Grisel.


Jaden loved the fireworks! He was in awe, and just stared the whole time!



Abbey took that picture of the fireworks herself.

Any one can make a comment, even if you don't have an account/blog.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like a fun, busy weekend! Isn't it nice to have family living so close?

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures, Kayc. Sure looks like good times. I was dieing from the heat in Mesquite!

3 of us said...

I love the pictures you look like you are having fun! I love the picture of the girls with there little bums that is so cute, there is your blackmail when they are teenagers

Aunti Me said...

You kids have so much fun. I am jealous you know! I want to be part of your family, there are no little ones for me to play with.

The Viewer said...

everone is so happy and having so much fun. AW

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I felt so bad that I wasn't able to make it on Tuesday. We had to get some adoption stuff done- but now that it's done- we can go to court!! YAY!! Can I still bring Kenna to play tomorrow?

Balser said...

You and your guns! That's the whole reason we had to move! You guys moved and we didn't have anyone to protect us anymore! lol!
I really shouldn't be allowed to comment at night-I can be quite a dork!