Monday, July 20, 2009

taking the plunge!


I am doing it! I am going to start school! I can't believe I am going through with it!!! I am sooooo scared! But I don't want to put it off any longer. I could kick my self in the butt for putting off school, this long. I am so mad at my self for not going 10 yrs ago! I could have been done with school long ago! Better late then never, right?

So I decided I am going to SLCC for nursing.

I am going part time, really part time. So it will take yrs. With Robby working 2 jobs and kids, I couldn't do more then part time.

Even though I am nervous, I am excited!

I didn't do good in school back in the day. I played way too much and now regretting it. I don't know if I will get through school. I am not smart! I think I forgot what little I learned in high school.

But I am going to close my eyes and jump in!! Wish me luck!

This Thursday my brother Dallin is going to SLCC to sign up and he is taking me along to show me the ropes. Luckily I have him to help me.

9 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

cool! you'll do great. you are smart tho kaycee- don't say stuff like that. it will be hard work but you can do it and you'll be glad you did it when you're done. wish i were done- or even close.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm glad you're finally doing it... YOu've been wanting to do this for a very long time!

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you! Way to go.

Shannon said...

YAY! That is wonderful! Way to go!

Natalie said...

My mom was in her 40's when she went back to school and got her nursing degree. I think she was 51 when she got her RN. If she can do it you TOTALLY can do it! Good Luck!

Audrey said...

That's awesome! You'll do fine. :)

Mrs. Langeland said...

Congratulations!!!

Don't sell yourself short. You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to. Every day you should tell yourself that you CAN do it, that you WILL do it.

It only takes A LOT of HARD Work!!

You will be a FANTASTIC nurse, I can't wait for you to get started!

Heidi said...

Way to conquer those doubts, Kaycee! I'm sure you will do great! It doesn't matter if it takes a long time-- just don't bite of more than you can chew at once.

Congratulations!

Balser said...

Cool! Best wishes!