Friday, March 6, 2009

update on the house search

This is a update on the house search.
So the house that we really liked in Foxboro, I think I told you they would not budge on the price at all and will only pay 2% closing cost. So even though we really like it, we wanted to make sure that is the one we really want. So we decided to look at more houses.
Yesterday my mom and sister Lindsey came out, and we looked at 4 house making this a total of 13 houses in a few days. Plus many others on the computer. The houses we saw yesterday were either too small, or needed lots of work! plus the ones that needed lots of work, were more expensive then the one at Foxboro. We have decided that the one in Foxboro is the best! So we accepted the counter offer and if every thing goes as planned, we will be moving there in April. Not sure of the date of closing yet.
We are really excited! But in the back of my mind I am sad to leave my ward. That will be the hardest thing to do. Luckily we wont be moving too far, and we will still be doing the baby sitters club with my friends.
The last time our house was under contract back in August, it fell through right before closing. So it's hard for me to get too excited until it's all said and done.
Wish us luck! http://www.utahhomes.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyGUID=bbe32bd3-e3ac-45d9-a6e9-01503e3bc162 click here to see the house.

4 comments:

The Viewer said...

Kaycee! What a cute house. I like it a lot. Good luck with everything. I really think you'll LOVE IT! It's practically brand new- how nice!!

Kaylin said...

Kaycee-I love the house!!! So excited for you!

Ashlie Dalton said...

I'm excited if you really do get to move by me!!!!! It looks like a really cute house!

Balser said...

You're really going to do it?! We will miss you being right around the corner! Good luck with everything! We'll still see ya-that's good!