Saturday, March 21, 2009

once again

So once again our house is under contract. Exciting, sorta, if it all works out. But I am thinking this one probably will go through.......Maybe. But if it does we close on the 9th of April! less then 3 weeks! We better get finding a house! The house in foxboro hasn't accepted our offer yet. (short sale) so today we are going to look at 7 more houses just in case they don't accept. We have seen sooooo many houses. I am thinking 25. But if this one does fall through, our house will for sure come off the market. No more of this for awhile!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope it works out this time-- and that you are able to find the house that is just right for your family!

Balser said...

That's fast! Good luck!

linnylou said...

well good luck! congrats and hope you find a house you like!