Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The house roller coaster!

ok, so another update on the house situation.....
So, I was about ready to tell my realtor that we want to take our house off the market, take a break and put it back on, next Spring.
Well he called me just before I was going to call him. He was calling me to tell me that a couple wanted to come by and see the house for their second time. I said ok, one last time. After this showing the sign is coming down!
Well they came today, and they want to put an offer on the house tomorrow at 5:00pm.
AHHH!
I am happy, but can't be too happy because this will be the 4th offer and the other 3 fell through. So I am not getting too excited and I don't think it will actually go through.
First let's see if they actually make it to the office to make the offer tomorrow, then let's see if they go all the way..... Then I can be excited.
The good thing is, our realtor is their realtor. So our realtor will make a good offer with the closing date like 2o days out or less. So this one has more of a chance of working then the rest. But if this one falls through, I am pulling the plug and we are done for awhile! Robby wants to move really badly! He was upset about not selling our house and knowing we were going to take it off the market. I want to sell only because we really want a larger home and yard, but I wasn't too upset, and I got over it fast. But I just hate this back and forth roller coaster ride!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief....enough to drive you bats! I hope this one takes. I'd love to see you in a new place with a yard for the kids.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Put your seat belt on, this is a crazy ride.

Balser said...

Oh the drama-hopefully it's over soon! Good luck!

linnylou said...

Yes, I would be sick of it too. But this might be what you're waiting for! I'm excited for you, but I think you're in a good place to not get your hopes up. But I wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

Ooh good luck!

Mrs. Langeland said...

That has to be so frustrating! I hope that it works out just so that you can have some peace of mind!