We had a fun filled weekend. Friday night Abbey's gymnastics had a Halloween carnival. so we took her and Jaden. Lindsey, Hannah and Houston came with. We also brought my cousin Ashlie's little boy Cole. The kids dressed up. Abbey was afraid of all the costumes. The spooky ones and non spooky. So she clung to our leg most of the time. she did play a few games but she liked riding the horse most of all. I think cousin Hannah had the most fun.
Lindsey, Hemi and Kids Spent the night. It's always fun when they come. It's even more fun when Hannah and Abbey get along. They didn't fight too much. So that was good.
The next day we baby sat Hannah and Houston was baby sat by my cousin Ash. The girls went to the gym with us, and to my surprise were very well behaved! yippy!
After the gym we went to one of Robby's friends baby shower ( a friend from the good ole flower patch) It was exciting because we won the jar of candy corns! yay! Robby guessed 235, and there was 231 in the jar. How close was that? I got second place at guessing 200. so yea, we are the champs of the candy corn guess!
Then Lindsey and I went to Walmart to buy fabric to make rag quilts. Poor Robby baby sat all 4 kids. Bless is pea picken heart!
Lindsey and her chickadee's left for home and we went to a new pizza place in north salt lake. It was really good! I felt bad for the husband and wife who own it. we were the only costumers there on a Saturday night. But I totally recommend it. They have other food besides pizza. It's called Marija. It's on Redwood rd in NSL. It's across from the kangaroo zoo. check it out.
Saturday night I went to my friend Alisons house to cut fabric for our rag quilts.
Sunday after church I went visiting teaching with Alison for 3 hours! But I like visiting teaching, it get's me out socializing and meeting new people.
Then we headed out to my parents for Sunday dinner. Always good, and fun to be with my family. We all have so much fun! Robby and I were talking on the way out saying it's crazy to think just a few yrs ago we would go out, to be with my parents and 5 other siblings. Now we go out with our 2 kids to be with 5 siblings, a sister and brother in law, and a niece and nephew. Now Dallin is engaged and will be married hopefully soon and add to our growing family! Spencer and I will have the only "white children" the minorities! hahaha
any way my grandma pete came out to my parents too. It's always fun with her. Abbey and Hannah think she is the best. she always brings treats and makes them feel special.
my mom and Dallin told us about their trip to Peru, and shown us all the fun pictures they took. That was fun to hear the stories and to hear how he purposed to Grisel.
We then carved pumpkins. Well Robby and Hemi carved pumpkins with the girls. But Lindsey, Tawni and Linny (spencer's lindsey) and I worked on a rag quilt. We found out that Linny knows how to sew and even makes some of her own clothes. so with her skills we got allot accomplished on the quilt! woo hoo.
well I better give your eyes a rest from my long novel I just wrote.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
2 comments:
Hurray! You're up and running! It was really fun reading your blog and seeing all the cute pictures. Good job! I can't believe how SMART Abbey is. She really talks up a storm and sure has a little sense of humor. She laughs at herself a lot. And what a laugh! Fun to be around.....like her mommy.
Love ya
Gram Pete
Hi Kaycee! Glad to find your blog! Those pumpkin pictures are so cute. Who needs clothes when they're just going to get covered in pumpkin guts anyway.
Post a Comment