Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jaden

I thought I would tell what's new with Jaden. I do all the writing about Abbey.
But Jaden will be 4 months old tomorrow! He is interacting with us lots more. He smiles soooo much, all the time. He smiles very easily. He is trying to laugh. He has a sorta laugh. So far he is more of a momma's boy. Good for Robby, because he has is hands full with Abbey because she is such a daddy's girl!
Jaden is now wearing mostly 9-12 month clothes. Big boy! That is how Abbey was too.
Jaden is getting pritty stable. He cant sit on his own for very long before falling over, but he is now playing in his activity gym, or saucer. Like Abbey, he never wants to lay down. He wants to be sitting up right and looking out. He is a very good baby. He is a easier baby then Abbey was. I don't know if' it's because we know better what to do, or if he is just an easier baby, or both.
Jaden is also pritty good at the gym. He get's entertained by all the movement and music.
He is sleeping through the night more often! hooray!
I would say on a average of every other night. If he does wake up, it's only once. As of 2 or 3 weeks ago he is sleeping in his room with Abbey. It's a little hard having them share rooms. I always have to rush and get him when he cries, so he doesn't wake Abbey up. so it's going to be hard to let him cry it out, so he can get use to putting himself to sleep. I will have to figure out what to do about that. or nap time, when they both need naps at the same time. hmmm... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He is a big boy- but SOOOO adorable! I seriously could have snuggled him all day last Sunday!