Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High school tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, Robby.
.2. What kind of car did you drive? my parents van or Subaru
.3. Were you a party animal? Um no... with my parents. I had to be home at 9:00pm!
4. Were you considered a flirt? yes
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Choir
6. What was your most embarrassing moment? hum.... I don't know. But every thing embarrassed me back then
7. Were you a nerd? I think. Or a loner
8. Were you on varsity teams? No, I was too shy to do anything
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? no
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs coy, and mr Hagen
12. What was your school's full name? /bingham High
13. School mascot? miners
14. Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who? Yes. Robb
15. If you could go back again, would you? yes, I wish I could do it over
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I didn't graduate like the norm. I took a test and got out a yr early.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I skipped my whole senior yr
18. Were you in a club? Nope.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? uh yeah! so sad!
20. Who was your prom date? Robby. I went to all the dances with Robby.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? no
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Have more fun and don't worry what anybody thinks! But to take school more seriously.
Tag your it!

3 comments:

Balser said...

I'll answer on here...
1.yes, lots of people. 2. a blue car. 3. not a party animal. 4. yes a flirt. 5. not in band orch or choir. 6. I did dumb things all the time (just like now) I usually just brush them off after they bug me for a while. 7. I don't think I was a nerd. 8. I was a varsity cheerleader/songleader. 9. no suspension. 10. Yes, the fight song and the school hymn-just ask :) 11. Mrs. Pratt, Mr. Harley, Mrs. Hyde... 12. Bingham High School. 13. Miners. 14. all three with different people (oh wait maybe not my junior year because my dad was getting a liver transplant.) 15. I loved most of it at the time but I am happy where I am now. 16. it was soo windy and wonderful. 17. we went to seven peaks-it was awesome! 18. yes, super fan club, dance company, songleading, minerettes, lint club, I can't remember any others. 19. yep, gained weight-who hasn't! 20. Robert Kolman. 21. I went and it was good-glad it's over. 22. chill out and BTW you have -.-.-. so get help before you really go nuts!

Ashlie Dalton said...

ya, i'd like to meet someone who hasn't gained weight since high school...haha. cute, i'm glad you did the tag!

bakers dozen said...

Haven't gained weight since high school! I gained it with pregnancy, but otherwise I have been the same weight or under since high school. But, I didn't start out as a toothpick either. I've always been around 140.