Today Abbey went to gymnastics. She absolutely loves it! I am so glad we signed her up for it. I recommend gymnastics for any one who has little kids. Not only do they teach them gymnastic things, but they do other little fun things learning things like colors, numbers, songs, fire safety all kinds of things. Abbey made cute little friends. She loves her teacher Mrs Channey. Her teacher is great!
After gymnastics we went to our friends Halloween party. we got there about an hour and half late. But I am glad we could make it. They are great cooks. they had a spread of food that they made for the party. Halloween themed. like bread sticks made to look like witch fingers. The apple cider was in a hollow pumpkin, then they made fruit fondue, cheese fondue, some kind of yummy dessert, They also made a pumpkin cream that you dipped cookies or fruit in. they went all out! Thanks Angela and Justin!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
Sorry we missed you guys last night! Brad had not had a nap and he was horrible so we left at about 7. Where does Abbey do Gymnastics? I'd be interested in getting Brad into something like that.
Abbey's gymnastics is in Bountiful. I don't know the exact address, but it's on hwy 89 between 2600 and 5 south. It's called flips gymnastics
Thanks!
natalie i saw your cute cotumes! angela had pics.
Post a Comment