Abbey says the funniest things! Today she told Robby that he had a big belly. Robby said "no, you have a big belly". Then she said "no, I have a small belly." Then I asked "does mom have a big or small belly?" Abbey said "mom has a purple belly." hahahaha! I do have lots of purple strech marks. she is right. smarty pants.
Abbey' s gymnastic teacher is named mrs. channey. when we went to the Halloween party Abbey said I want to see mrs channey. so I brought her over to say hi to mrs channey. Well Abbey is use to seeing her in warm up's, t-shirt and her hair in a pony tail. so when she saw her with a Halloween costume on she wasn't quit sure of what to think. she was also wearing fake big blue eyelashes. so any way today on the way to gymnastics, I said "Abbey you get to see mrs channey. " Abbey said "2 mrs. channeys" " one with blue eyes" hahaha!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
haha that is funny! What a cute girly! I love the funny things kiddies say.
abbey is so smart! silly chick-a-dee!
yes, please do the hubby tag on my page :) that would be fun!
Kaycee- I got your blog address from April and I am so excited! Abbey is so smart! Kenna didn't talk nearly as well at her age. It looks like you guys have been doing all sorts of fun Halloween things! Makes me think I need to get out there and do more projects!
all you do when you're tagged is copy and paste the questions and the rest of the directions etc. then just fill in your answers and tag others if you want to.
Post a Comment