Thursday, June 20, 2013

pictures of Firsts and Spring time fun!

first pony tail. You can barely see it on top of her head.
 First time to play Soccer. I was surprised at how well Abbey and Jaden did! Especially since Robby and I aren't into sports much and don't play them. Abbey would play her heart out on every game and did well! Abbey made a few Goals during the Season.

 Abbey had her first school report. It was fun to do. She got an A!
 Indoor tents, with  a movie and popcorn
 Eliza cheering on her Brother and sister. She really did try to cheer, it was cute!
 A girls night out!
 Lots of family time
 Bounce time

Breakfast in bed for mothers day on decorative plates that they made

I loved watching their games! Jaden was a natural and made many goals at each game.

3 comments:

Robby Wyatt said...

They both did a great job in soccer. It was fun seeing Kaycee get into it as well.

Kaycee said...

I was so loud ! I had a few stares.

Heidi said...

Lots of fun pictures!!