Wednesday, June 5, 2013

11 months old

I just cant believe my baby is 11 months old.
She has been a Ray of sunlight in my life! She makes me smile and laugh every day.
She does the cutest things and she is funny! she is a cuddle baby too!
*she loves to give big wet kisses! I LOVE them.
*she loves baby dolls and is so loving and cute with them.
*she adores other babies too.
*she says: hi, hey, nods and shakes her head no. A jabber jaw
*she wants to feed her self and has the gist of how to do it.
*she understands a lot of what we say
*she understands how to dress your self, and tries to do it, but just cant get it.
*she gets how to color, and she likes to try
*she is a big time mama's girl! It's cute, but hard at times because I am the only one that can get her to sleep or calm her down.
*she doesn't eat much at all, I wonder how she doesn't wither away.
*she loves to sing or for us to sing to her
*she likes books
*she still sleep with us and I hope by age 1, she can be in her own bed.
*maybe one day she will take naps on her own too.
I am worried about her because she can't stand. not even supported. Not even for a couple seconds. She also can't sit her self up from a laying position, or crawl. I am not so worried about the crawling part, but the other 2 worry me. she should have been able to do those months ago.
it could be that she doesn't want to, but i don't think so.  i don't think she can.  it worries me. I hope everything is ok.

3 comments:

Lindsey Hemara said...

she is such a DOLL!! I hope you can figure out why she's not advancing in those areas.

The Viewer said...

She is so cute! One more month til her bday! I worried about Gracie too. She was slow physically. I think she just didn't care to do it. But I bet Eliza will do it before you know it!

Heidi said...

She sounds adorable!!!

If your motherly instincts are telling you something is wrong, you might want to have her evaluated. My friend kept watching milestones pass one of her twins by...the dr kept saying he was just slow...but her own intuition was telling her something was wrong. Got him evaluated by a specialist and found that he has some neurological issues (and severe eyesight problems) but something that they feel with physical therapy and glasses they will get him caught up in about 6 months.

It may be nothing, Eliza may just be on her own timetable. But you are her mama, if something seems wrong to you, get it checked out! (Go around your pediatrician if necessary.) Mother's intuition is powerful.