I took Eliza to be checked out by early intervention. I was concerned because she is almost 1 and cant stand, crawl, and is barely able to kind of sit up from a laying
position. after an hour or so of evaluating her in every area. They said that she is where she should be in every developmental stage, except in her Gross Motor skills. she is at a 6 month old level. They think its low muscle tone, and with physical therapy, she should be able to stand and crawl. She will start physical therapy in a few weeks.I have made about 6 posts below. check them out.
4 comments:
That must be nice to have that worry off your mind. Probably will just take a little bit of therapy and she'll be up and running around in no time!
Lily did that and it was very helpful. They showed me what to work on with her and before too long, she was crawling and then walking.
Yeah it is.
I'm excited for her to be up and moving.
Oh really? I'm glad to know that.
Post a Comment