This is Lindsey FORD... sorry, I deleted my previous comments cause I CAN play videos now :)
P.S. these made me laugh so hard! hahaha.
so funny!
How did you get them to work?I'm glad you liked them
I am a dork as u need to click on the picture to play the video. They were all funny but Robby's was way to much I was laughing so hard.
Yeah Robbys was funny! I was in tears.
Kaycee, yours was my favorite. So funny!
thanks. we are a bit nuts, aren't we.
That was fantastic entertainment. Some really good actors/actresses in that family! Man, where does it come from????Hilarious!
HAHAHA! What talent! Kaycee, I thought you were really crying! So believable. It makes me want to cry!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
This is Lindsey FORD... sorry, I deleted my previous comments cause I CAN play videos now :)
P.S. these made me laugh so hard! hahaha.
so funny!
How did you get them to work?
I'm glad you liked them
I am a dork as u need to click on the picture to play the video. They were all funny but Robby's was way to much I was laughing so hard.
Yeah Robbys was funny! I was in tears.
Kaycee, yours was my favorite. So funny!
thanks. we are a bit nuts, aren't we.
That was fantastic entertainment. Some really good actors/actresses in that family! Man, where does it come from????
Hilarious!
HAHAHA! What talent! Kaycee, I thought you were really crying! So believable. It makes me want to cry!
Post a Comment