Friday, December 11, 2009

What a guy

My husband is the best! I just love him to pieces! He helps me out all the time. I wanted to share some examples of what he does for me.
I could tell you so many that you would be reading for days. but the most recent example was when I was sick with my strange illness It was so hard for me to do my school work. I needed to do an assignment on the computer but the thoughts of sitting up and typing seemed unbearable! So I laid on the couch and told Robby what to write and he would type it for me. He typed a big long paper for me! With just about all my papers I had to write, he helped me. I am horrible at writing and making things flow to sound good, so I needed his help.
So because I was sick for 3 weeks I was behind on my school work. I had to cram my school work in the last 4 days of school. So for 4 days that is all I did, school work, and my house got neglected big time. Robby would come home on his lunch break, just to clean the house for me. He didn't even eat lunch, just cleaned.
Some other examples of my love bug is; When I was pregnant with Abbey I was SO sick! I didn't want to get out of bed, I just laid there trying not to throw up all day every day. There were times that we need to be some where and I was too sick to get up and do my hair. I would lay on the bed while Robby would blow dry my hair and straiten it for me.
Many times while I was pregnant or had the flu, the only thing to calm my stomach is to drink sprite. He would get up in the middle of the night to get me a sprite from the gas station. When I am throwing up, he sits with me in the bathroom and hold my hair, and helps me. What a guy! How many husbands do that? Not many. I got so lucky!!! Thanks Robby, I love you!

12 comments:

Laura/Mom said...

I hope all the other husbands read your post! hahah. Wow....He is just too good to be true! He has always been that way with you. Ever since you were in high school. There are not many men like him.
We LOVE YOU Robby!!! And thanks for being soooo good to Kaycee!
mom

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you ladies. Your making me blush. J/k. Your welcome sugar, i just wish I could do more. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I have to ditto what Laura said. There are not many like Robby. In MY era, they were unheard of....at least in my circle. You did get a real jewel KC. He has always been one of my heroes. You can't help but love Robby.

Heidi said...

I agree, what a guy!!! Glad you have a great man to take care of you.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Way to be Robby!
You are also a great cousin coming over all the time to help give blessings. We appreciate that so much.

Anonymous said...

Robby IS the best! I love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

oh and another thing... I remember when we all used to hang out all the time (weren't those the days?) and one time you werent feeling good and it was maybe 2-3 in the morning, I swear, and he went out in the middle of the night just to get you some sprite! awww!!

The Viewer said...

What a sweet guy. I hope some day blake will do my hair.. hehe I always ask him to but he hasn't yet.. he's painted my toe nails though

linnylou said...

haha... true, men need to take lessons from him! you two cute love birds!

linnylou said...

haha... true, men need to take lessons from him! you two cute love birds!

Krystal said...

What a sweetheart! He sounds like a wonderful husband.

Lindsey said...

AW HOW SWEET!!! Hemi needs to learn a few things from RObby. I cant believe he would clean on his lunch break and not eat. oh poor guy. He's so good!