Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can Lindsey throw a party, or Can she throw a party!

My sister Lindsey threw a Christmas party at her club house. We were suppose to wear crazy Christmas outfits. Here is my crazy outfit with Jaden.
My sexy cousin Ashlie, and her ravishing husband Luke!

My Bro Dallin and sis in law Grisel.


my bro in law Hemi, with my sister Lindsey (from the 80's) and Houston


Cousin Amber and her hubby Bert





Sis in law Lindsey, bro Spencer and sister Tawni





Cousin Kylee and her boy friend Robert
My cousin Brittney was there and her boy friend, but I for some reason didn't get a picture of them.
But it was a fun party at my sisters club house. We had pizza, bread sticks, and ice cream. We did a white elephant and had a good time talking and laughing! Thanks Lindsey and Hemi!
This is my 5th post of today. Look below at my other 4.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you guys know how to par-T! I'll bet you all had a blast. Sure looks fun.

Heidi said...

Your families all seem to get together so often and have such fun!!

The Viewer said...

Wahoo how fun!! I wish I had crashed your party so I could be in on the fun lol

Lindsey Hemara said...

thanks kaycee. I am glad you guys had fun! :O) Loved the pictures by the way I wish we got a group picture/ :(