Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Seattle

Every year for Christmas we go to Seattle or Portland for Robby's company Christmas party. His boss flies us all out, and puts us up in a nice hotel. (The Westin) This yr we went to Seattle. They also pay for all of our meals. We get to eat out any where and order what ever we want. We get a taste of how the rich live. It's nice!
Robby works with my dad and brother Dallin, so it was kinda like a family vacation. Really fun to go together.
We left Friday Afternoon and come home Sunday afternoon.
Friday we spent hours trying to find a place to eat. Every restaurant was packed! like 2 hour waits. We didn't end up eating until 10 pm at night. But while we were searching for a place to eat, we were entertained with carolers out on the streets of Seattle. They had many streets closed just for this HUGE Caroling competition. It was awesome! Thousands of people swarmed the streets. This is a picture of Robby, my mom, brother Dallin and his wife Grisel in the hotel.
The next morning we ate dinner at a place called Lola's. It was the best breakfast I had ever had. It was different then your usual. Totaly recomend it to any one going to Seattle.

After breakfast we went shopping, then out to eat at the Cheese cake factory.
After lunch we headed to Pikes Market. This was an ugly fish at the market. Dallin and Robby got a nice smell of it.




At Pikes Market they have a donut shop that is famous, and was on the travel channel or something like that. We are standing in the line to get some donuts. long line! But I didn't think those donuts were that great. But good to try. (don't we all look so excited? my dad is tickling my mom.)










The small, tiny donut shop behind us.






The family








we road the monteral to the space needle








on the monteral

























That night went to the party. It's more of a formal party. It's nice, and fancy. we have cocktail hour first (of course virgin drinks) Then dinner, dancing and karaoke. It was martigraw (sp) style.
























I don't know why my camera was so blury.
















me and Grisel




























bro Dallin and Robby

















my mom


















So fun!



















mother dear






















eating Cajun food.





















Dancing the night away. I couldn't get my camera to get any good dancing pics.
















































I got the groove

























Dallin and Grisel are good dancers. good Latin dancers


























my dad singing Elvis



























Gorgeous!
The party was fun, and what made it most entertaining was watching the one who had been drinking, getting wild! Seriously wild! I mean using the wood beams to pole dance. yes, very entertaining.























heading home. Was sad to leave, but happy to see my kids again.





























































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that manly man named Robby!! I don't think I've ever seen him with facial hair before, it looks great on him!

I swear you guys are just the cutest couple ever. This picture is my fave: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aT9ECAIThkc/SyB-iMlLKPI/AAAAAAAAB7Y/2LP-mRBUsMw/s400/037.JPG

I'm glad you guys had fun!! :)

Heidi said...

Fun times!!! I'm glad you get to have this little getaway every year!

Shannon said...

SO JEALOUS!!! It looks like it was an awesome time! I love Seattle.

The Viewer said...

FUN! You guys really do have all the fun :) I love all the pics

Anonymous said...

My kind of fun! Love Seattle but would really like to experience it like you did, with someone else picking up the tab. Your pics are so cute.

Anonymous said...

It's a monorail not a monteral (?)...

Kaycee said...

I really don't know how you say monteral or monorail. I don't know how it's spelled either. But I don't think it matters, as long as every gets it.
I don't know who anonymous is, but i bet I can guess, and why would you leave a comment on my spelling, I am sure my post was more interesting then just my spelling............? hmmmm.... strange.

The Viewer said...

HOW FUN!! I like robs faux hawk.

linnylou said...

wow what a fun trip! wish we could have gone!

Krystal said...

What a fun trip! I love the Cheesecake Factory, and the party looks like fun with the masks and virgin drinks too. :)