Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Adorableness

I have some funny Cute stories about Abbey and Jaden.

Yesterday when I came home from grocery shopping I came in and took the groceries to the kitchen. I was putting them away, and Abbey was in the living room.

Abbey: "Mom, I really need to apologize to you"
Me: "why?"
Abbey: " I colored on me, so I need to apologize"
Me: "ok, Abbey I forgive you, don't do it again"
Then Abbey comes running in crying and holding onto me. She says "Mom I am really so sorry" then she shows me her stomach and she had colored all over it with pen.
Abbey still crying, and says "Mom, I am so sorry, and I forgive you!"


Then later that night she was crying about something. I think she wanted to eat, and I said it was time for bed.
she was crying and she said " I am not adorable right now." " I am just not adorable right now."
I said " yes you are, why don't you think so?"
Abbey: " I am just too mad, I am just too sad to be adorable right now."


Yesterday Abbey was taking a nap, and I needed to wake her up for gymnastics. She didn't want to wake up.
She said: " You go with out me, I am lots of tired right now."

Jaden he doesn't talk much but he knows a lot. He loves to copy us. Well mostly copy Robby. What ever Robby is doing, Jaden will be doing too. The other day Robby was in the bathroom doing his hair, Jaden was pretending to do his hair too. Robby washes his hands, Jaden moves his hands like he is washing his. If Robby folds his arms or makes a face, or crosses his legs, and Jaden can see, Jaden will too. When we put up our tree yesterday Robby was under neath it looking up at it, to see if it was strait and to tighten the screws in the stand. So Jaden did the same thing. He crawled under the tree, looked up and pretended to fix the tree, and then tried tightening the screws too. He is funny.

I made 2 post early today. Look below.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! I love the cute things kids say. Brightens up my life!

Anonymous said...

Hahah!! That is too cute!!!!!!

Krystal said...

Kids do and say the cutest things. Your kiddos are adorable!