Every year for Christmas for as long as I have been around, plus longer, we have our Grandma Nell Christmas party. We always love going! I think I have only missed maybe 3 parties my whole life! Here are some pictures from the party, I didn't take too many this yr, just too busy socializing and chasing kids. Sis in law Lindsey, bro Spencer, Bro Dallin, Sis in law Grisel, Melissa (my bro's girl friend) bro Amanee, sis Tawni.

Cousin April, her son Daughtry, husband Jake, Cousin Amber and her husband Bert

Cousin Alyssa, Luke, Aunt Mert, Cousin Amber, Grandma Pete, Cousin Ashlie and her son Max

the little kids get to open gifts from Santa. Abbey and Jaden got boxing gloves

Jaden opening his gift. (He doesn't have pants on, because he threw up on them)

Abbey and cousin Cole

I made 2 post before this one, take a look below.
2 comments:
You guys have such a party filled Christmas season! Fun!!
cute pics!
Post a Comment