Monday, December 14, 2009

Just a little Note

To those of you who read my blog, Thank you! I love your comments.
Blogging is fun, and I love to read other peoples blogs too and see what is new and exciting in your lives.
But when I write my blog, I am not writing an English paper for school, So please don't leave comments on my blog correcting my spelling. I know I am not good at spelling, but it's my blog, and it's not meant for those to read and correct me, it's for me to write freely and not feel like some one is correcting my spelling. I don't know who it is, But I have an idea, and I would like to tell that person to stop, it's not a very nice thing to do. Thanks~!

13 comments:

The Viewer said...

You go girl! Keep on writin. I like your blog. It's fun to read and you always have so many pics!

linnylou said...

i love reading your blog! And YES, it's rude for someone to correct things like that!

Heidi said...

Keep it coming, Kaycee! Write however you feel like!!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Yes, keep writing! This is definitely not an english assignment- glad it didn't discourage you from writing because I like keeping up with your fam on here. Whoever it was could have at least had the guts to admit it was them...
Someone corrected my spelling once on my blog and it bugged me too.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something I might do.....but HAVEN'T even if I've wanted to. How could someone correct you and you not know who it was??? I do that once in awhile but not on a blog. And when I do it, it is meant in love, because I always think people want to better themselves. I think you should take it as a compliment and not as a criticism. I certainly wouldn't let it offend you. Why should you care? Just sluff it off and keep 'em coming. To heck with the spelling. We ALL make mistakes.

Anonymous said...

PS. If someone corrected me on my blog, I'd thank them and tell them I was happy to see they were reading my blog!! ha ha

Krystal said...

Spell things however you want...and while you're at it, write really long run-on sentences too. (That's what I like to do!) I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures, and getting to know your family better. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... who would do that! psh, I may be a spelling and grammar nazi but when I'm reading something I'm not particularly looking at how people are spelling things!
You keep going girlllllllfriend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, if someone is so intent to just make how everything you do and say a pure misery then why do they feel inclined to be apart of it? *head shake* you don't have to tell ME, I'm figure into these things you know.

Again, you keep going girrrlfriend!

Anonymous said...

OH snap, I just typo'd in my last comment to you. Will I be hounded on too now do you think? lol! JK! Love you guys!

Kaycee said...

Grams I know you do it out of love. So it's ok. But the person I am assuming this came from, Never comments on anything I write unless they want to argue with me, or correct me. This person put annymous (sp) so I wouldn't know, but I do know.
It would be one thing if they where ever positive towards me, but this person never is.
But honestly I don't want to write a blog post and wonder if any one is looking at my spelling instead f my post.

Shannon said...

I say if you know who it is that we all gang up on them and hogtie their hands behind their backs so they can't comment on your blog- Ha! Just kidding- I must be a blonde I guess- I never seem to notice spelling or grammar at all!

Jen said...

I am horrible at spelling and grammar as well. Don't listen to that person and keeping on blogging. I love reading what your family is up to.