Nothing exciting happening here. The week days are the same ole same ole. Just cleaning the house, taking care of kids and doing school work. The kids are good, school is going well, but the house never seems to stay clean.
The weekends are always jammed pack full of things to do and things to get done. I wish I could spread the weekend fun through out the week.
2 Weekends ago, We took Abbey to the circus! That was lots of fun! It was her first time, and my 2nd. Abbey had fun, but didn't have a very long attention span. After like a minute of one act, she wanted them to go to the next. But she was dancing and singing through the whole thing.
I wish I had a picture. But I still don't have my camera. I haven't taken a picture in a month and a half.
Later that night we went to Oktoberfest! Well my friend Shannon put on her own Oktoberfest! When she Parties, she Parties!! Her family goes ALL out!! They had Polka music, dancing and cheers! They had the cutest German decor. Decked to the hills! They had food Galore! They had brats, and all kinds of German salads, pasta's breads and desserts. They even got every one a German hat to wear, and a beerstien. (sp) It was awesome! Again, I have no pictures. I am so bummed.
This past weekend was conference weekend. We unfortunately didn't get to hear much of it, because of the kids. It makes it real hard. But we went to my parents and stayed the weekend with them.
Robby and I have been painting Jaden's room, and trying to clear out and clean up the garage so that Robby can have private Muay Thai lessons in the garage. So if any one is interested in Muay Thai lessons, let us know!
But that is what's been happening here. Not too much.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
What a busy girl you are. But it all sounds fun. I sure love that picture of Abbey. She looks just like a little Angel in the red and white dress. I sure miss your pictures though. Where's your camera?
Not much happening, you say, but you still sound busy and like you're having fun!
I am so glad that you guys were able to come party with us- and I am SOOOO jealous that you guys got to go to the circus! I have been kicking myself for not taking Kennedy. Lets plan a day next week to get the girls together!
Post a Comment