Sunday, October 18, 2009

We are a happy family!

We got our family pics taken last Thursday at Target. These copies ar blury, but the real ones aren't. They are just sample ones.









Jaden would not stop crying, so we didn't get really any good ones of the kids together.












































8 comments:

The Viewer said...

what great pictures! so photogenic :D

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute pics but poor jaden! :)

Heidi said...

Looking good!! They came out cute even if Jaden wasn't so happy.

Anonymous said...

KC, I love ALL the pics, even of Jaden's sad face. He looks cute regardless. They are all really good. You and Robby look great. I like the colors you chose. Love ya,
Gram

Kaylin said...

so cute

Shannon said...

I think they turned out great!

Krystal said...

I think your family pictures turned out amazing!! Your two kids are just beautiful. And I love that you took pictures of you and your hubby together too.

Kaycee said...

Thanks every one!