Friday, October 23, 2009

Just let me be!

Abbey was in the bathroom doing her business. I knocked on the door to come in and start hers and Jaden's bath water.
Abbey "Don't come in, I am going to the bathroom!"
Me "It's ok Abbey, just let me in."
Abbey "No, I am trying to wipe my bum."
Me "Well, I want to start your bath water, it's ok, just let me in." (I am saying this while Jaden is pounding on the door.)
Abbey "Just let me be guys! Just let me be!"

3 comments:

Mrs. Langeland said...

That is so darling! What a cute girl.

Heidi said...

Cute Abbey!

That is definitely Brie's attitude now, too, only usually I have to insist that she let me check on her, since sometimes she isn't actually using the potty but rather pouring the shampoo down the drain.

Anonymous said...

What a gal......wants her privacy...already!! ha ha