Thursday, October 29, 2009

The cute and the scary

Monday Abbey had gymnastics. That day it was themed around Halloween. They had made a little, not so scary haunted house for the kids. (It wasn't scary, it was a cute haunted house) But Abbey being so scared of anything Halloweeny, didn't not want to go into the Haunted house. Her teacher kept trying to coax her. She wouldn't. But then along came Dillan, her night in shinning armor! (Abbey's little boy friend) He took her by the hand, and lead her through the haunted house! For the rest of the hour Dillan would wait for her to get to the haunted house, and help her through. It was real cute. Abbey and Dillan are always flirting and tickling each other.

But on the scary end of gymnastics. Jaden was running around the room, like he always does. Robby and I were talking to each other and when I looked to see Jaden he wasn't there! I got all panicked and jumped up yelling for him. He wasn't any where in the building, so I ran out side to the Parking lot. There he was at the end of the parking lot standing behind a suburban, that was just about ready to leave! Talk about heart attack! If I were just seconds later, he would have been ran over.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank goodness you found Jaden in time!!! Those close calls are enough to give us heart failure.

That's cute that Abbey has a little boyfriend :=)