Friday, September 25, 2009

Just some tid bits

Today I lost another pound! I lost 16, 49 more to go!

I told Robby that I had lost a pound. Abbey asked "what does that mean?" I said "It means my belly is getting smaller" She looked sad and said "No, I don't want your belly to get smaller! I want you to have another baby!"

We have a slug problem at my house. It's soooo sick! They come out at night and flood our back porch/house. Today Jaden and Abbey went out side and I guess there were some slugs out there. Usually the slugs are gone by morning, so Abbey never see' s them when they swarm our house. Abbey came running in side and said "Dad there are snakes out side!" Robby said "ok I will get them in a minute." Abbey said "Dad get me a paper towel so I can get these snakes out of here!"

Last week Robby and Abbey were driving in the car and talking. Abbey told Robby that she saw Jesus. Robby asked " oh really? What was Jesus doing?" Abbey said " He wasn't doing anything. Just standing there." Then she said " He has long hair, hair on his chin and he was holding a long stick." She said " I wasn't scared of him. He was nice."

Jaden turned 15 months yesterday. He had his well check up. He is 25 pounds and 9 oz. That is 60 percentile in weight. He is 30 1/2 inches tall, and that is 30% in height. His head is in the 75th percentile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, hon. Love hearing what you're all up to. Better get rid of those "snakes"!!?? ha ha

Heidi said...

Abby's so funny! I don't think I would like slugs either. But I would prefer the slugs to our crickets if they only stay outside.