Today we got an offer on our house. A full offer! We excepted it, so we will see what happens. I hope it all works out! We are so wanting a bigger place with a yard for the kids and dog. But I will be very sad to leave. I like my house that we have lived in for 5 yrs. I like the area, and I will miss my ward and friends. But we will be staying near by. Most likely in the Rose park area. I think there is a house in our ward that we will see. I hope it's still available. There are a couple north in Bountiful and NSL we want to look at. So wish us luck! We have been very prayerful. We want to make the right decision. But I will keep you all posted on what happens!
4 comments:
oh my goodness! that is awesome! congrats! oh i'm so excited for you guys!
Good luck I hope that it all works out for you!!! Let me know waht happens
Yikes! I guess I am just selfish, but I really don't want you to leave the ward! I hope that there is a house in the boundaries available.
Congratulations on the offer though. I know how exciting it is to be house shopping. I guess I really do understand if you can't stay. Good luck!
YAY I'm excited you got a good offer!! Good luck. Oh how fun for you to get a new house and go house shopping
Post a Comment