The other day I told Abbey that we needed to keep the house clean, because some one was coming to look at it.
Abbey: why?
me: because maybe they will want to buy it.
Abbey: why?
me: well if they buy it, we can get a new house! A big house!
Abbey: ok, good!
A little while later I hear Abbey up in her room rummaging through her closet, then I hear clinking like money coming out of her piggy bank.
she came down stairs holding about 25 cents in change. she hands it to me and says "here mom, here is my monies. Now you can buy our new house." I thought that was dang cute!
Yesterday morning Abbey was playing with her toys, and I was sitting on the floor with Jaden. Abbey came by me, huffing and puffing like she is upset about something. She grabs her toy and huffs and puffs back to her corner, where she was playing.
me: what's wrong abbey?
Abbey: I am just REALLY tired!
me: why?
Abbey: because you and Jaden were talking SO loud this morning and woke me up!!! I am so mad now.
hahaha! she totally got that from me! I am so not a morning person. I am usually huffing and puffing around the house all grouchy. She always asks me "what's wrong", and I tell her "nothing, I am just way tired, and it makes me mad."
A Little Lost
4 days ago
6 comments:
Do you think she could scrape up another 25cents for me to get a new house too? I am also soo not a morning person! I understand!
Oh, I love your Abbey stories. What a girl! She's just sooo original! She has such a smart little mind. Thanks for sharing.
oh! how cute! I love abbey!
what a lil sweetie i love her
Thank goodness she has such funny things to say to help you out in the mornings!! (I wish my kids were funny at night...I'm not a night person!)
That is so funny I can't wait for Nathan to start talking and telling me what he really thinks ha hahah that is so cute abby she has the cutest personality that I know so cute....
Post a Comment