Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About the kids

I don't have too much going on to write about. So I am making a post about the kids. What's new with them.
Abbey is still in gymnastics and loves it! They have at least 10 kids in the class, I think maybe 15. Abbey is the best in her class. Her teacher came up to Robby last Monday and said. Abbey is doing really well. She is the best in the class! She said she would like to move her up to the 3 yr old class. So we will see what days and times the 3 yr old class is, and move her up.
Right now she is learning opposites. She will look at a book and tell me if the object is in something or out, or if it's on top or bottom, big or small. Abbey is saying her own prayers now. It's so cute! she will go on forever talking about her day, and thanking heavenly father for all sorts of things!
Right now she is learning that she is our daughter and Jaden is our son. She has a baby doll, that she now calls her daughter. It's really cute!
Jaden is trying to crawl. In way it's good because he will be happy to get around better. But in away I don't want him to crawl, because that means more work for me. So if it takes longer for him to crawl, I am A-O-K with that.
He has been clapping, thanks to Abbey and all her help in teaching him. Jaden just started giving "5's"! Jaden jabbers all the time dada, abba, and all other sorts of jabbering. Now I am going to knock on wood when I write this. knock knock! But Jaden has been sleeping through the night for the past 3 nights! Even in his own bed! I know it's crazy, he should have been way before now, he is 7 and a half months now. But I am happy he has slept 3 nights in a row, that hasn't ever happened!
I haven't put any pics on for awhile. My camera broke, and I just got a new one, and haven't quite figured it out yet. But I will soon.

7 comments:

The Viewer said...

You're kiddies are so smart. Its great that Abbey is so good at gymnastics. What cute kids you have

bakers dozen said...

How fun to see what Abbey and JAden are doing. Love it!

Balser said...

Aren't the kids at such fun ages! Learning and learning-so much to do! I loved seeing Jayden talk the other day! Sorry about my driving! Must have been more tired than I realized. So glad he's sleeping! Does that mean you are? Try...K?!

Anonymous said...

Jaden is the happiest little guy. Every picture he has a huge smile. Fun reading about the kids.

linnylou said...

i'm so glad jaden is sleeping better and i hope it continues! i love your kids! are you going to mom and dad's on sunday?

Heidi said...

So fun to hear what your kids are up to! I'm glad you have gotten 3 nights' sleep-- I hope it continues!

3 of us said...

I love the picture of Abby jst hanging on the boxing ropes that is so cute I say it all the time but you do have cute kids... I can't belive that jaden is 7 and a half months that is so crazy they grow up so fast