Friday, February 6, 2009

Flash back Friday

my grandma did a flash back Friday on her blog. I that that was fun! So here is my flash back Friday!

This picture here is of my cousin Katie on the left and me on the the right. I was 12 or 13 in this picture. in this picture we had just moved to Herriman. We lived in a 2 bedroom, one bath mobile home. It was a 1970 something mobile home. my parents, and 5 kids living in there, kind of squishy. Plus our dog.

The mobile home wasn't the nicest thing to live in. It was on a slant, the roof leaked in the living room, we didn't have a stove or oven, the dryer didn't work, we hung our clothes, my sister and I shared a room that was the size of a bathroom, and my 3 brothers slept in the living room. Kind of crazy! in this picture I was 13 or 14 yrs old, and my sister Lindsey was 9 or 10 yrs old.


Robby and I when we first started dating. I was about 16, and Robby about 17 or 18.

Robby and I. It was his mission farewell. I was 17 and he was 19. my great grandma Nell, my grandma Pete, me and my friend Carley. We were heading down south, around Zions. I was about 18.


My grandma Pat in California. I was 18 yrs old.

My favorite job I have ever had! I worked at a little family owned fast food restaurant. We had a blast! I was about 18.

Me and my cat Tootsie. I still have that cat. I was about 18.


Me and one of my 13 Rat's I had. My brother Dallin and I both bought a rat. Not knowing it, we had bought 2 female rat's that were pregnant. So we ended up with 13. But the sick thing was, Dallin's rat ate all her babies, then died. Yuck, I know! age 18


Yes, I wore glasses. age 18 or 19.












8 comments:

The Viewer said...

FUN I liked the pic with you and your grams and your friend- your hand is on your boob. LOL but what a fun post!! I didn't realize you didn't have a stove or oven in your trailor. How did you eat? Holy cow. I remember sleeping over there a few times and we all slept in the same bed tehe

Anonymous said...

I had a rat just like that! I like the pic of you in the glasses. Good entry!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Funny! Didn't your friend Carly borrow some of my clothes?

3 of us said...

why is my ugly picture on there with my ugly hair kaycee! and i am the first you see so that means that I can put up a picture of you:] and you know what one too!! haha just kidding that is a good idea....

Heidi said...

I enjoyed your pics! I can't believe you all fit into that trailer! I feel like we can't fit any more people in our house and we have 4 bedrooms...I guess I'm spoiled.

Anonymous said...

Fun pics Kaycee. You forgot to mention why you were living in those conditions. Her dad was building a huge 4-level home on their 2.5 acre lot and they lived in the home temporarily until it was finished. I remember that's where you lived when Amanee came from Ethiopia. I thought at the time "where are they all going to sleep"? But you all made it! That would have been tough!

Kaycee said...

yeah, we lived in the trailer for a yr and a half.

linnylou said...

i love old pictures! you are too cute!