
On Monday the 9th, is mine and Robby's 8 yr anniversary! So yesterday we celebrated it by going to a bed and breakfast. We stayed at a place called Castle Creek inn. I believe it's in Murray. It's the coolest place! We stayed there for our honey moon 8 yrs ago. It looks like a castle. The surrounding area is nice, with tree's, and a stream. The rooms are themed rooms. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet on our honey moon, but because of the cost, we stayed in a different room this yr. It was the Raponzle (sp) Tower. It was nice! It had a cozy fire place, and a big jetted tub. They had complementary sparkling cider with wine glasses, all sorts of drinks, and snacks. They had complementary games and movies you could bring to your room.It was awesome! The best part of all was to get away from every thing, all responsibilities and kids. My sister Tawni and my brother Dallin came and baby sat! Thank you Tawni and Dallin!!!!!
But the other fun part for us, was Lindsey and Hemi was also celebrating their anniversary. 4 yrs. Their anniversary was on the 4th. So they also stayed at the Castle creek inn. They stayed in the Edinburgh (sp) room. Hemi had the whole day planned out for Lindsey and it was all a surprise. She told me that she was wishing we were going to be staying at the same place together, so that we could all hang out. We tricked her, and told her we weren't. She had no idea we were. When we got to the hotel, we knocked at their door and surprised her,and said "hi neighbor". We love hanging out with Lindsey and Hemi! (for their honey moon, they wanted to come to Las vegas with us. So that's what they did.)
So all of us went to dinner at mimi's cafe. Then we went our separate ways. In the morning we all met for breakfast in the hotel. The breakfast area was nice and fancy, with yummy food. It was way fun, and I am sad it had to come to a end. I wanted to stay one more night!!
I made a recent post down below, if you haven't seen it, check it out.
6 comments:
happy anniversary! looks like fun!
AW! So fun!! I wish I was there haha That place looks way pretty and sounds pretty too. I'm jealous lol
Gee, you guys really know how to have fun. That would be about my fav thing to do. Happy Anniversary to you all!
happy anniversary! i'm jealous! I wish we did more stuff together!
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a well-deserved break together!
Sounds like a GREAT weekend. I didnt realise that you and lindsey were both married the same month. Thats fun. This place is a lot like the anniversary in, thats where we stayed on our honeymoon but they dont have the pretty outdoors.
Post a Comment