Sunday, July 6, 2014

Eliza is 2!

Eliza turned 2 on July 5th. This was the first birthday, she kinda understood what was going on.
She loved the attention of us singing to her. she would smile big and clap along.
We had gone camping for 2 nights leading up to her birthday. We headed home on her birthday. She is too young to pick her birthday meals, but I know she likes frosted flakes, so that is what we had. She had so much fun camping. on the day we had to leave she was sad. Robby was taking down the tent, and she said "OH NO! Camping fell down"!  she thinks the tent is called camping.
When she got home she took a nice long nap! it was much needed.
She helped Robby make her birthday brownies.
Her Uncle Amanee share her birthday. So we had my family over that night to celebrate both their birthday's. Amanee Chose chicken Ala King for his birthday dinner, and Eliza chose Water Melon, since she loves it so!
When it was time to sing to her, she was all smiles! she stood up and swinging her arms and singing and clapping! it was so precious!!
She got 2 new outfits, a kid indoor play tent, camp chair, play dough, necklace, hair stuff, sunglasses and Sippy cups.
I know she had a special birthday!













2 comments:

mom said...

I LOVE all those pictures! Your kids are SOO cute!!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big she is!