I thought I would write a little bit about this pregnancy thus far.
*My morning (all day) sickness went mostly away at about 22 weeks along. I say mostly, because I am still queasy in the morning, or if I haven't eaten in awhile.
*My gag reflux and my sense of smell is in full force! more than any other pregnancy! I will still dry heave or throw up with gross smells. I can't tell you, how many times I have thrown up washing the dishes, or have dry heaved brushing my teeth.
*I am 24 1/2 weeks along.
*I started feeling flutters around 16/17 weeks. Now I feel much more movements and larger movements and I love it!! the best part of pregnancy! I even love it when it keeps me up at night. My placenta is Anterior, so it's taken longer to actually feel him, then with my other kids. (except Jaden)
*pinched nerves have just started to kick in.
*I have been so tired, or more like exhausted this pregnancy! more than any other. It's hard to always be tired. especially in the summer, when you should be out having fun, and fun sounds like too much of a chore. I am anemic, and just started taking Iron. So I really hope that helps.
*I was having contractions or Braxton Hicks. they were coming 2-3 minutes apart for a couple hours. They never increased in intensity, and I have had Braxton Hicks like this with my last 2 pregnancies, so I wasn't too worried. They did go away after awhile. But I wanted to make sure all was fine, so I saw my doctor the next day. My blood pressure was low, so he assumed that my blood pressure, anemia and dehydration was causing the problem.
*I passed my early glucose test. I am very happy about that. I don't want diabetes again. I think I have to take another one in about 4 weeks or so. I am feeling optimistic.
*Benson is about a little over a pound, and about a foot long.
*My kids are so excited for their new brother! They always ask how many more days until Halloween, But they aren't asking for Halloween, but they know that is near my due date.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
1 comment:
Sounds like things are going well! Keep an eye on those Braxton Hicks, make sure you keep hydrated and don't overdo it!! This is #5, not #1, and it's going to be harder on your body. You don't want to end up on bedrest!
(Don't I sound like a bossy know-it-all? :) )
Post a Comment