Abbey is getting her Tonsils, and adenoids out tomorrow, plus getting her skin that connects her lip to her gums, cut. (poor cutie pie) So last Thursday I took her to Primary Children's because they do a pre surgery class for the kids that helps them get ready for surgery. It is so cute! They had a little video for the kids to watch, then they talked to the kids about surgery and walked them through it with dolls, and medical equipment. They did it all on their level and made it cute and fun. Then they took them on a little tour. at the end they gave them a doctor hat, gloves, and mask plus a little doll called their hospital buddy. Here is Abbey with all her gear on, playing doctor.



we went to dinner with my family the other night. here are some pictures.
My dad looks so tired in this picture.


My dad looks even more tired in this picture~ hahaha! poor dad. He was tired.


My uncle Mike has his own barber shop in Kaysville. It is a cute old time shop.


Robby and Jaden went to get there hair cut, but Abbey wanted to pretend to get hers. My uncle Mike pretending to cut Abbey's hair.


Jaden through the biggest fit! Robby held him like that the whole time while Uncle Mike cut his hair, I tried to keep him entertained while he cut.

Bath time fun!

Just wondering if any one noticed any thing different about my blog, and if so, what?
8 comments:
I totally forgot your Uncle owned that place. That's RIGHT down the street from my house!
Kaycee!!! You're PREGNANT!! I'm so excited for you I can't sleep lol AH I want to talk to you but you're sleeping since it's 2:45 am... YAY!! Congratulations you guys
And, yep, that's my dad :)
"We're Excpectinf, Fianlly!" Yes, I noticed. :) Cingrats! :)
Fun pics, and yes, congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!
September is a nice b-day month, that's when Marianne was born (and Brie was due, but didn't quite make it to.)
Congrats on the pregnancy and if u need anything pls call me. Poor Abbey and good luck with that. We will keep her in our prayers. Jayden is so dang cute. He looks so much like you and your family.
YAY! I am so excited for u kaycee anne. and I LOVE all you CUTE pictures... I really love the one with Abbey playing Doctor haha
very cute, and I hope abbey is doing well today.... and AGAIN congrats! very jealous, but MORE excited for you!
That is so wonderful!!!
Congratulations!! Hope that Abby does well with her surgery!
Post a Comment