Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

On New Years Eve we ate dinner at Rodizio Grill with my sister and her family. (Yummy food) Then we went back to my house for games and Junk food. My sister in law Lindsey, my bro Spencer and my sis Tawni came over too. My parents stopped by for a few. After games and eating, we decided to pull out the camera and take crazy pictures. Yes, we are strange, but we had fun being strange!

MUG SHOTS: Me
Robby

My bro in law Hemi


My sis in law Lindsey


My sister Lindsey





My brother Spencer





My sister Tawni






The girls







the boys








popping up to say Hi!









Hanging around upside down










food!











Oh so good!












Happy New Year!





This is my 5th post of the day. Look below at the first 4~







6 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys are too funny!! (Of course, I've got some silly pictures in my background so who am I to talk?) Looks like you had a very busy, very fun Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Kayc, I llove all your blogging and pictures. You guys really know how to party. Fun reading all about it!

Lindsey Hemara said...

HAHAH that was too fun!

Shannon said...

I sat here laughing my rear end of at your mugshot pictures! That is AWESOME! Totally something that Mac and I would do!

linnylou said...

i can't believe you put that on there! hahah what a fun night!

Anonymous said...

I miss your guys' strangeness! =(

LOVE those mugshots and the one of you at the table hahaha