Today Abbey and I were cleaning her room. In her room I have a box that I put all of Abbey's old, or clothes that she has grown out of, in.
I noticed that she had put more clothes in the box. Clothes that she still wears.
I said "Abbey, why are your clothes in here?"
Abbey "Those clothes are for my little sister." (she wants me to have a baby so badly. A sister for her)
Me "oh, that is nice! But these clothes still fit you. you can wear them for now."
Abbey "ok, but when will you be pregnant?"
Robby "we will buy a sister at the store"
Abbey "No, dad. that is not how it works!"
Me "well where should we get you a sister?"
Abbey "A baby needs to be put into your belly, then later it will come out. That is how it works!"
A Little Lost
4 days ago
6 comments:
What a smart little girl. She is so stinkin cute!!
She is so smart!!! But what is she going to do if she doesn't get her little sister? Marianne keeps telling me she wants a baby sister and I keep explaining that there's not much chance of that (besides, she's already got one!) Then she reminds me that she prayed for a baby brother and got Kyle.
That sounds like my Abbey!! Too smart for her own britches. You guys are gonna have a hard time keeping up with her keen little mind. ha ha She's really old for her years in a lot of ways.
She sure is a smart little thing! What a cutie! (On a side note- you sure know how to cook'em up really cute- another girl doesn't sound like a bad idea to me!) ;)
She's so cute, and smart too!
Karah thinks there is an egg in your belly and when you get married the egg cracks open and you go to the doctor and he takes the baby out... Sounds great! Let's just leave it at that for a few years! lol
Post a Comment