

So, who did Black Friday? I did. I have been doing Black Friday for the past 5 yrs. I didn't want to this yr, but I am glad I did. I had a fun time! I know some people think we are crazy, but what could be more fun then getting up before the sun, after 4 hours of sleep, to go out into the cold, to fight the crowds of people and stand in long lines and spend hundreds of dollars, and then come home tired and worn out, to take care of kids!
Well that is how it is, but I still have lots of fun!! We go out with my sister Lindsey and my brother in law Hemi. Hemi and Robby are WAY more excited then us girls. They talk about it for weeks! Robby was looking at ads and making list all week. Thanksgiving day I saw Robby and Hemi sitting at the table with all the ads spread open and talking about their plan of action! Like what to buy, where to buy, and what time to head out. It's funny. Lindsey and I were kinda dreading it. Hemi and Robby left at 4:30 am. Lindsey and I met up with them at 7am. We had fun getting good deals, laughing at people, and some crazy items (like the fancy white dress shirt body suit thong). I wanted to take pictures of our black Friday fun, but I had left my camera at my grandparents. bummer.
7 comments:
I haven't yet done Black Friday. I cordially dislike shopping even when there are no crowds of insane people waiting in line in the freezing cold!
Terence likes it though. He was disappointed not to get to go this year.
Kaycee, I laughed all the through your blog, telling about Black Friday. That was sooo funny!! Especially about Robby and Hemi getting into it more than the girls!
Love ya babe!
Mom
Yep, I'm one that thinks you're all absolutely insane!! I dislike shopping intensely and have my entire life, and it's worse the older I get. And crowds I dislike even more!! I like getting a good deal but I'll find another way (ksl ads) ha ha
HAHA Loved how your blog about our black friday. It was SO FUN!!
At Thanksgiving dinner with Shawn's family every year they all pull out the ads and plan the day and who is going where and who is going to pick up what for each other. Oklahoma was fun for Black Friday, everyone was soo nice in our small little town-no fighting or pushing or grabbing. It made me laugh! "Here dear, is this the one you want?"
i went, but we should go together next year!
I did the Black Friday thing a couple of years ago, and I don't think I'll ever do it again! Fighting the crowds, too early in the morning, in the freezing cold...nope, don't think I'll ever do that again! :) But I'm glad that you had fun, and I hope you got a few great deals!
Post a Comment