Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catching up

We had a fun filled last weekend. first we saw New Moon! I loved it! Then
I threw Robby a surprise party for his 30th Birthday. His Birthday isn't until the 3rd of December, but the only weekend that worked was the 21st of November. Thank you to all that helped with it, and that came to help celebrate it.













































Our friends; Angela and Justin swap baby sitting with us. We baby sit for them one week, and they baby sit for us the next. It works out great! A date night every other week, and you don't have to pay for a baby sitter. Their kids are the same age as ours. Their daughter Anela is 5 months older then Abbey, and Jaden is 2 weeks older then their son Wyatt. So it's nice they both have a friend.
Her are some pictures of all of them.




































































2 comments:

Heidi said...

So Robby is turning the big 3-0! Does that make you feel old? For some reason, when Terence turned 35 this year, it made ME feel old, but not him!

Balser said...

Happy birthday Robby! I feel like I'm saying Happy Birthday late but it's still before the actual day so I guess I'm okay! Sorry I missed the party! I was a little wasted (still am, I need to talk to the doc tomorrow about how I'm getting worse, not better...) Come play anytime! The girls and I would be thrilled to see you guys!