Monday, November 2, 2009

beggining of PJ bottoms!

My sister Lindsey and I are making PJ bottoms for Christmas. We just started yesterday. I have never made any before, and Lindsey did back in High school, so we will see how we do. So far so good. We finished Jaden's and they went good, so 12 more to go!
Cutting the pattern....
My sister in law Lindsey, giving Lindsey and I pointers. Lindsey is great at sewing and clothes making.

we both are concentrating very hard.........

Abbey and Hannah wanted to help, so we them our scraps to cut up.




I am glad Lindsey knows what she is doing. I didn't.
This is my 4th post for today. Look below at the other 3



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like you guys have been way busy! The kids looked DARLING for Halloween- and Abbey falling asleep with her shirt stuffed to overflowing made me crack up!

Heidi said...

I'm excited to see how your pj project turns out! Looks like you're off to a good start.

The kids just look adorable for Halloween. I'm glad they had fun.

Anonymous said...

it has been fun cant wait to get going again.
Lindsey hemara