Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mystery Illness!




As most of you know, for the past 3 and a half weeks, I have had this mystery Illness.


When it started, the first couple of days I would get headaches and lightheadedness. It wasn't an all day thing, it would come and go through out the day.
Then a couple days later, Nausea hit. I got nausea here and there through out the day.
Then the next day I had frequent urination. I was like going pee 4 times in a hour.
So that week I saw my doctor. He didn't know what was going on and said it would go away on it's own.
Well, about a day after my appointment, my symptoms left for a day or 2.
Then Sunday they hit again, but they hit hard! I had a horrible headache all day long! I was lightheaded all day. I had to leave church early because I felt so faint. I felt like I was going to pass out at any second. Plus nausea. These symptoms went on for a week strait! I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch all day. I was afraid to get up, in fear I would pass out, plus it made my headache throb. So I went back to the doctor and told them that "something was wrong, and it isn't your normal virus, or cold." I said, "I don't feel normal, I need to find out what is going on." He again didn't do anything, because He had no clue what to do. So the next day or 2, I went to the Instacare, in hopes they would have an answer. But they didn't. They told me to go to the ER. So I did. They ran a bunch of test. every thing came out good. my blood work, my heart, every thing. I wasn't pregnant. they tested that 4 times during this whole thing, thinking I was. I started to do my own research to find out what was going on. I took all my findings to another doctor. He too was stumped, he said all those concerns of mine weren't what I had. He had no idea what to do for me, or what else to check.
Today I went to get an ultrasound of my stomach and pelvis and all the organs in there. I won't get the results back for a couple days. But these past couple days I haven't felt too sick. It's not completely gone, but much better. So maybe the doctor was right and it's just a weird virus that will go away, or some infection (I never had a fever though, so maybe it wasn't an infection.)


But I am hoping it's coming to an end. What ever it was. I wish I knew though, What was causing all those odd symptoms.
This was my second post today, look below at my first post!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better at least. Hopefully it completely goes away here. It's so frustrating when you feel terrible and nobody can explain why!!!

linnylou said...

i hope you feel better! and they better have a better answer for you when you get your results back!

Balser said...

What?! Are you okay?