Sunday, August 18, 2013

To Blog, or Not to Blog........

That is the question.
I have always loved Blogging. I don't blog as much as I once did; because for years, I didn't have the Internet at home.
I now have the Internet, BUT posting pictures and my daily adventures are just so much easier and convenient to post on FB, with my phone.
AND it seems not many people actually read my blog, and not too many people Blog anymore. Which is sad, because I like reading Blogs.
Do I want to find time to Blog, and pull out my lap top and type and post pics, when maybe nobody is actually reading my blog? That is the burning Question, and I haven't decided yet.
Something to ponder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of it as a journal. You can always print it off and keep it in a book forever. Your kids would love it when they grow up. Reading how cute they were when they're little. A friend in my old ward does this every year.

Krystal said...

I ask myself the same question all the time. I used to blog a lot, and now pretty much never. But I just decided that I'm going to start again. But like the comment above it is going to be partly for journaling purposes. Since I don't scrapbook anymore either, it's a good way to preserve memories. Even if no one reads it. But I do like reading your blog, if you continue to do it. I may not comment all the time, but I love your posts!

Heidi said...

I've asked myself this question too...but found that sometimes I just have to write, whether or not anyone reads it. I guess I like to go on and on and on and facebook isn't really the place for long ramblings :)

I am kind of sad that blogging seems to be fading away for some people. I like facebook, but blogging just has a different feel to it.