Monday, August 19, 2013

lookin at our adventures! First stop! Mackinac Island

My cousin took these pictures of us, while we went to Mackinac Island.
We are waiting to board the boat . . 
My brother and his cute little family..


 My parents
 This is my cousin Julia, the one who took all these pictures

like I mentioned, we road around the Island on bikes
 We stopped along the way to enjoy the Island





skipping rocks in the crystal clear water





 In the Early 1800's there was a war that was fought on this Island.




 This is the Grand Hotel. the movie Somewhere in time was filmed here and on this Island. This is an expensive place to stay and you have to dress formal to stay here. I would love to dress up and stay in that hotel. It's Beautiful!
 A view from the porch of the Grand Hotel

A better view of the Hotel

3 comments:

Lindsey Hemara said...

I miss it there. Looks fun

Lindsey Hemara said...

I miss it there. Looks fun

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!