Diapers. Jaden loves his diapers and doesn't really love sitting on the toilet. Except for that day. He sat on it all day and he had a red ring around his bum.Boots!! The kids love boots! Abbey is wearing my boots, and Jaden is wearing his snow boots. He wants to wear his snow boots or cow boy boots all the time.
Feet! Brigham loves to hold his feet
Food!! It's a love hate relationship. He loves to eat, just not baby food. He's getting a wee bit better at it though.
Brigham!
Valentines/cake! At my house we make Valentines special for every one. We took the kids to decorate cakes. On Valentines we got them a little something and went to my sister's to make pizza's and cupcakes.
Jaden!
Abbey!
Tootsie! Every one loves Tootsie. Even if you don't like cat's you love Tootsie. She lets the kids torture her and she comes back for more. couldn't have a more loving cat.
You're grocery store is cooler than my grocery store! I want one of those cakes!! I love your hair too! So dark and shiny, I've always wanted dark shiny hair like that. Cute post! Brigham is getting so big...they're all darling!
8 comments:
what a creative post. i like it.
your haircut is cute and makes you look younger.
way to be kaycee!!
I love the hair!!
Your kids are so cute. That picture of Jaden on the potty was adorable!
I agree, that was a creative and cute post! You always come up with such cute ideas for your posts. I love your hair, Kaycee.
kudos! love the hair, love the post, love the kids, love you!
Your children are so cute! I love the hair too!
KAYCEE ANNE! Your pictures are sooo cute!!! I love them all! I also love your hair
You're grocery store is cooler than my grocery store! I want one of those cakes!!
I love your hair too! So dark and shiny, I've always wanted dark shiny hair like that. Cute post! Brigham is getting so big...they're all darling!
I like your new hair cut, and all the cute pictures of your kids. Brigham is growing up so fast. What a cutie! Creative idea for a post, I love it!
P.S. I wanted to say thank you for reading my blog. I love all your comments. You're so sweet. :)
Post a Comment