Sunday, March 6, 2011

Through the eyes of:

ABBEY
*I like all the colors of the rainbow except green, because that is a boy color.
*I have a new friend I like to play with and her name is Emma. The only thing is, I like to play babies, tea set, dolls, and other girly things, and she likes to play with trains, dinosaurs, and cars. But we still have fun.
*I am already dreading my shots for when turn 5, and keep telling my mom I don't want them. Lukily I still have 6 more months until my shots.
*I asked my dad if he loved me more then Grandma Pete loved me, because I knew Grandma Pete loved me [ THIS MUCH ] and I know that is a lot!!
*My mom made this new kind of dinner that I never had before. She called it "pulled pork sandwiches." I asked her if the meat in side was chicken feathers. She laughed and said, no. That it was Pig!!! Can you believe I ate a pig? Then she told me it was meat from a pig's bum!! Oh my gosh! I did not want to eat Pig bum, so I just ate the chicken in my sandwich and left the hamburger buns. I wasn't about to eat pig bum.

JADEN
*My favorite thing to say is "oh my"! my parents laugh when I say it. I don't know why they laugh, my mom says it all the time. Sometimes I tell my mom "oh my, mama!"
*Life has gotten quite a bit easier for me, because I can say SO many more words and I can put my words together and make sentences now.
*I begged my parents for a bunk bed. They finally got me one. I love to take naps in it, but I can't bare to leave my crib at night time.
*I like to wear my really cool underwear! Woody and Buzz are them. But I don't get to wear them that long because I pee in them and have to take them off. My mom says to pee in the toilet, but I just don't think it's for me. I rather wear my diapers.
*I could seriously play cars all day long! That is,.....if I wasn't watching my train movie all day long.
*Today I tried to convince my parents to give me the keys to the "gray" car so I could go to the store and buy Abbey a bunk bed. I don't know why they said no. I had my shoes and coat on, and all ready to go. *sigh*
*My parents say I have totally hit my TERRIBLE two's. I am not sure what that means, but it must be bad, because it makes them grouchy and I get sent to time out...... a lot!!

BRIGHAM
*I am getting real big now. I am 6 months old!
*My doctor told me I am a big boy. She said I am 19 lbs and 10 ounces. that is 90%. I am 26 1/4 inches long. 50%.
*I love to sit up and look around. I am not the kind that likes to lounge around on my back or belly.
*I love my toys, The first thing I do when I grab them is shove them in my mouth.
*I really like my little piano, and play it all the time.
*my mom tries feeding me all sorts of crazy colorful foods. some I like ok, and others I wish she would stop feeding me. If I had it my way I would just stick to the good ole boob!
*My brother likes using sippy cups, so my mom thought I would like to try too. I think I got the jest of how to use one, but I don't care for it too much.
*I'm so lucky because I get to sleep in my mom and dad's bed! I am also so lucky because I am the only one who gets to get up at night to eat. yep! every few hours I get to.
*Church makes me happy because every one smiles at me, and I get them to laugh when I show them my toothless grin!
*I know I should be rolling all over the place, but it's just not my thing, I much rather sit up and look around.
*my mom calls me baby blue eyes. My dad calls me his cute little wispy haired troll.

6 comments:

mom said...

That post was SOO cute Kaycee!! You are so creative and write such fun things. You have a good imagination for that. (like when you text... We can hear your english and southern accents coming through)

I love you!(was that too mushy?)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kayc, one of the best blogs ever. I'm still laughing. So fun from their perspective (thru mama). ha ha ha You need to put all that stuff in a book some day. It would be a best seller. Hugs!

Ashlie Dalton said...

haha, i like the pork bum sandwich.

Lindsey Hemara said...

That was the cutest post EVER!! You have such a talent for writing. How in the wold do you do it? I LOVED reading this and didn't want it to end. (besides it being 3:30 am)
Your kids are the cutest things ever! I love that Abbey asks if Robby loves her more then Grandma pete. Jaden saying "Oh my, mama' that is too funny! Brigham showing his toothless grin. He is SO STINKIN' CUTE!

Heidi said...

That was so much fun, Kaycee! Your kids are hilarious-- I especially like Abbey's pork bum comments too!

Krystal said...

What a cute post. I loved it!! What a cute and creative way to write about your cute kiddos. I said cute way too many times in this comment...sorry. I just loved this post though!!