Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maybe a little too much Irish stew?

We had a St. Patrick's day party at my house. We made Irish stew, then every one brought a dish to pass. Green Jello, green pudding dessert, rainbow cupcakes, green rolls, green rice crispy treats, green juice, and clover chips.
We played games. Then when the Irish stew set in we got a little weird.
This is my cousin Audrey doing an Irish Jig.


My cousin Ryan singing an Irish Jig

My brother Spencer also singing something Irishy
Then my cousin Blake had a great idea. For all of us to either shake our heads real fast, or blow hair through our lips (kinda like raspberries) and take a picture of all of us right in the middle of the act. So here is what we all look like doing it.
Kinda scary indeed.
Blake




Bro Spencer (face shake)



Bro Dallin's face shake


Robby's face shake


Ryan couldn't quite do it
Cute lil Gracie


Audrey blowing with her lips (lip flappin)


Sis Tawni lip flaps

Yikes! yours truly!

cousin Blakes head shake

Mr Ed

Cousin Amanda is a blow fish


Cousin Ryan is still trying to make something happen


Even Jaden wanted to try



Cousin Kaylin's flappin lips

Lindsey tried hard, but it was hard to get her lips a flappin

sis tawni


Abbey tried to shake her head, it went slow and she didn't like it. now her hair is in her frosting

handsome spencer
Cousin Audrey Jean
YIKES!
He did real good head shakes! Even his nose moved
He looks like a drunk
she looks all worn outJust very sickening
He finally got it!





























7 comments:

mom said...

I laughed my head off looking at these pictures!! I never knew that it'd be so funny doing "raspberries" and shaking your head. You guys always seem to have so much fun together.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha so funny!

Audrey said...

He he!! That's was SO funny! I enjoyed the progression of Ryan trying to get the hang of things. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, now I'm scared to eat that Irish Stew you brought me! ha ha What a bunch of silly guys you are! Anything for a good laugh!

Lindsey Hemara said...

lol really. I laughed out loud. I really missed out. I'm w/ gramma, she better not eat that irish stew. looks like the beer wan't cooked out of it all the way.

Heidi said...

You guys always have so much fun together!! I enjoyed sharing in the silliness, it was fun!

bakers dozen said...

That is a fun family to do such an activity. I bet you were laughing your heads off! Your family is awesome to be so close! Thanks for sharing