Sunday, February 20, 2011

Through the years...........

14 years ago this month, around Valentines Robby and I met. As you all know we met in our foods class. I was 15, and he was 17. February 9th was our 10 yr Anniversary. So I decided to put up pictures of us from the past 14 years. Robby and I have been through a lot together. Kind of like this picture of us on a roller coaster. We've had our ups and downs, happy times, fun times, and hard times. But over all it's been a fun ride!
But who better to go through life with or ride the roller coaster with then your best friend?
I can always count on Robby. He has always been there for me through thick and thin. He and I can talk about anything (and we do). We goof around all the time. Being with him makes me happy. When he is at work, I watch the clock and can't wait for it to hit 5:00 so I can see him. I look forward to weekends so I can be with him. When I am sick he takes care of me. When I am scared he comforts me. When I am sad, mad or frustrated I know he will be there for me. We have fun just doing the simple things in life. Like: car rides, card games, walks, or even just sitting by each other in silence is nice, as long as I am with him.

When I was 16 Robby gave me Roses and this big teddy bear. This is the famous "Mr. Bear" you have heard about. I have slept with Mr. Bear every night for the past 14 years. He comforted me while Robby was on his mission. He use to be nice, fluffy and white. Now he is a little tattered, gray and matted.


Robby and his mom at his baptism. 1 month before he turned 18


Robby's graduation



Robby and I in High School



Our first date! we went to our School dance


Our second school dance


Robby getting his mission call to Tennessee. He was disappointed to go there, but ended up loving it! It was a bitter sweet time. I was happy he was going, but I missed him like crazy!



This was the night after his mission farewell. Sad day. He was leaving in a few days.



Robby called my house and talked to my mom on Mothers day. This is me talking to him while he was on his mission



We wrote to each other all the time. I sent him this picture



At the airport as he returns from his mission! What an exciting day. It was a little strange and awkward after 2 long years away, but after a couple hours we were back to normal as if he had never left.


The day we went to get our Wedding announcement pictures done.













Married at my favorite Temple. Manti Temple. It was a balming 2 degree's that day.

We had the funnest reception!


So in love!





Our 1 yr Anniversary. We ate the top of our Wedding cake we saved.


Went to Vegas for our Anniversary






In Michigan




We love goofing around. In this picture we dressed liked gangsters and sang and danced around our living room



Dancing at the Leavitt Reunion


Went Snowmobiling on our 2nd Anniversary


Montana



in the hospital in labor with Abbey. Robby helped me so much when I was down right sick during pregnancy, and he stayed by me the whole time during labor. Such a great Husband.

This pic is in the wrong order. I am preg with Abbey and we are camping


Abbey's blessing. I am so grateful that Robby is worthy to bless our children and me.




Robby loves Halloween and goes all out! He makes it so fun for the kids and I.



Just had Jaden

He is my Sunshine



Seattle


Our Anniversary. I can't remember which one, but a few yrs ago.






Robby is the dad that takes the kids to their gymnastics, dance or what ever and he never misses a performance. He is the best dad!



Robby and Brigham




Portland


we have so much fun together!

I am so blessed with the Best man! The greatest husband and father!



After 14 yrs together, (10 yrs married) We are still going strong, and so is Mr Bear!
Happy Anniversary Robby! I love you more then you will know!









































13 comments:

Heidi said...

That was so much fun!! Fun to see you guys over the years. I'm glad you have such a great husband (doesn't it make life just so much better?)

Lindsey Hemara said...

That was such a cute post! I loved how you started it with the ups and downs like the roller coster. I loved seeing the pictures it brought back great memories. Its crazy to think I have known Robby most of my life. lol.

linnylou said...

what a great post! i love seeing all those pictures. robby is a great guy, i'm so jealous! i'm so glad he takes care of you and brings you up from your lows. you definately deserve that! loves

mom said...

Awe... I'm jealous too! hahaha...
Wow, anyone can tell that you are SOO in love with Robby!! You are both so compatible. I remember when he left on his mission, I was crying in my bed and praying and praying that you two would get married when he returned. This is a great post!! I loved all the pictures and all that you wrote!! It was difinately worth the 5 hours it took to post it. You are only 29 and you have been with him more years than without him. (during his missioin you were still with him... in spirit and letters) I love you guys!!

Shannon said...

I loved this post. It is easy to see that the 2 of you are in love and I think you are perfect together! We miss you guys! The next time you decide to just hang out and be crazy let's do it together!

Margarita Beltran said...

This was super cute. Thanks for sharing. Kaycee you guys look so young in these pics. Love your wedding ones. You guys are so cute and fun to be around. Miss you guys

Krista said...

Kaycee, that was SO FUN going down memory lane with you and Robby! You two make the best couple!

3 of us said...

It is so crazy how longer you guys have know each oother, I agree robby is a good guy. I'm so happy for you that you have him in your life! Thank you for sharing

bakers dozen said...

So cute! It was fun to see all the pictures and each kids arrive in your happy home! We love you guys and miss you!

Heather said...

How fun! I love the pic of you two in front of the temple on your wedding day. That's such a beautiful picture. It was neat to see how you both changed through the years. Totally awesome! I wish you many many more happy years together. :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute post and pictures!
you two are meant for each other.

Krystal said...

What a sweet post. You guys are so cute and have lots of fun together. Congrats on your anniversary!!

Lindsey Ford said...

You are looking awesome, Kaycee! Cute post.