My poor Robby dear has been working so hard at getting our floor done. It has been such an ordeal!
The hard part was trying to get our cement slab that our house sits on, level.
He has worked on it here and there when ever he got a chance between working his 2 jobs and being with family.
Friday night he stayed up until 3:30 am working on the cement. Hoping to get it done so that on Saturday we could lay the wood. It was harder and took longer then he thought.
Saturday he woke up bright and early to continue to plug along. He worked ALL day! Serious. He only stopped for bathroom breaks and to eat.
My brother Dallin came out at 3 to help him and he stayed until about 9ish.
Robby didn't want to go to bed he was determined to get it done. he stayed up ALL night and worked all night long!! He didn't go to bed until 10:00 am and only slept for about 2 1/2 hours.
He got all the cement done, and most of the floor.
He still has a little left, but it's about done. yay! What a project.
I had my 35 week doctors appt yesterday. I have lost another 2 pounds, making my total weight gain this pregnancy 4 pounds! I am so excited about that. With Jaden I weighed 19 pounds more then I do now. I feel so much better this pregnancy.
My GD is staying under control, and I find it a blessing that I got GD because it has forced me to lose weight. I am happy for this blessing, but I do hope it doesn't last when my pregnancy is over.
My belly is now measuring right on track. I was happy about that, because I really don't want to be induced. I would like to go into labor on my own un medicated.
My doctor said that because of having GD she won't allow me to go past my due date of September 12th. So I may have to be induced if the baby doesn't come before like the 9th or something.
So my plan is to try natural non medicated ways to induce my self when I get closer to my due date. I want to make it to September because I have so much going on in August.
But September 1st, I will be doing all I can to start labor. Walking, Walking, walking and what every else I can come up with.
I am still having contractions. Not every day, but on average of every other day.
I am getting my to do list done. All the big things are getting done. yay!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
Sounds good like you are doing good. Wow, Robby must have some endurance to keep going on the floor like that! I'm glad the GD has been a blessing for you-- it was for me too. Strange how things work out like that....
Kaycee the doctor told me sex induces labor :)
Good post, hon. That Robby is something else. He's such a go-getter and hard worker. Love him! I sure hope you don't have to be induced. It's always better the more natural it can be. (The way God intended it to be)
Post a Comment