My cute little Nephew Houston had his 2nd birthday party at Copperton Park on Saturday. It was a fun party. The kids had a blast! They had a piniata (sp) at the party. All the kids gingerly hit the piniata. Until Jaden got up to bat. He took it very seriously. He gave it all he had. His eyes, mouth and clenched fist tells it all. It was funny!

3 cousins. Hannah, my Aunts little girl Hannah, and Abbey eating pizza. Abbey got most of it on her face.

Cousins, Hannah H, Hannah M, Houston, Gracie, Jaden, Abbey and Caden

3 boy cousins. Jaden is the oldest, Caden is 2 weeks younger and Houston is 6 weeks younger then Caden.

Abbey up to bat.

3 comments:
That was fun! I LOVE that picture of Jaden. He showed that pinata whos boss.
What a darling bunch of cousins! Looks like they all had a blast. Kaycee, LOVE all of Abbey's 4-year pictures. She sure does remind me a lot of me when I was that age. In looks and build. Loved your blog.
JJ my man of destruction! That was a fun party. I love his picture!
Post a Comment