Abbey loves to do my hair, and I love her doing my hair. I could sit for hours while she brushed my hair and tried new hair styles. She was so proud of this new do. She kept telling me how beautiful it was. So here it is.............The style of the yr.
6 comments:
That is so stylin! What a cute girl to do your hair. You look great by the way!
Aww Abbey can u do my hair
Abbey is such a good little daughter. She sure knows how to take care of you.
What fun to have a budding little stylist! It looks like Abbey does a good job, too. (Brie likes to "style" my hair also, but last time I let her she got the brush so tangled in my hair it took me 30 min to get it back out.)
Like mother like daughter! I'd love it if she did my hair too. It's so relaxing when someone plays with my hair. Abbey is just so darn cute
Fantastic, Abbey! Kaycee, she is so good to you. You're a lucky mom.
Post a Comment