Friday, May 22, 2009

you want me to eat that??

I gave Jaden these meat sticks that are for toddlers. They look like Vienna sausages. They look and smell gross. By the look on his face, when I put the meat on his tray for him to eat, he didn't like the looks of them either!



7 comments:

Kaycee said...

You can see my cat in the background. She wanted it, and my dog was watching from the side lines, she wanted it too.

The Viewer said...

ew vienna sausages are gross so IF they taste like that then EW! So did Jaden eat them up??

Heidi said...

Those facial expressions were priceless!!!

Apparently my kids are less picky because they all ate those meat sticks without complaint.

Kaylin said...

Ha ha.. he is so cute!

Kaycee said...

He did eat them after he staired at them for a minute or so.

Shannon said...

HA! That cracks me up! What a funny face!

Balser said...

Karah LOVED those! Alyssa couldn't have them because of her food allergies or I'd have given them to her too! I always carefully took the lid off and drained out the liquid without getting any on me. That way when they wanted more it was less messy and I didn't get that smell on me as bad!